Domestic Shipping: Free Shipping for all orders within India only. Once an order is placed on our site, it takes between 2-3 working days to dispatch the order, unless specified otherwise. All orders would take 5-10 working days delivery time from the day the order is placed. We always try our best to make the orders reach our customers at the earliest.
Cash On Delivery: Please note that we may charge an extra fee for COD orders from a few select states in India, as per their laws. Once an order is placed, we will email the customer notifying about extra charges if any. Only once confirmed by the customer, we will consider the COD order as placed and confirmed.
International Shipping: Please contact email@example.com for International orders. International orders take a delivery time of 20 working days.
Please note some products are Made to Order as specified in Product Description. These orders take 14 days to ship out.
- 1. In the event that you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- 2. You have 10 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- 3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
- 4. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- 5. Sale items can be refunded.
- 6. Colour variations: Product colours displayed in images are as close to the actual as possible. Sometimes they may vary due to computer monitors display and resolution. We request the customers to kindly understand this as returns due to colour variations in shade and tone would not be encouraged. Only products where colour is completely different or a wrong colour has been shipped will be eligible for returns & exchange.
- 7. Any products that are made to order or customized to certain colour are not eligible for returns & exchange.
- 8. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- 9. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- 10. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- 11. How To Return Your Item: To return an item to us, please mail it to the following address:
9, Mahim Jolly Cottage, Bhagoji Keer Marg, Mahim (w), Mumbai- 400016
- 12. If you have any questions on how to return your item to us then please contact on email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations in rare circumstances by us:
We always try to give the best product. However we may need to cancel some orders in a rare event. We reserve the rights to cancel a given order. In the case of Cancellation from our end, the customer will be informed within 24 hours of placing order. A full refund will be initiated to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Cancellation Requests by Customers:
In circumstances in which the Customer may want to cancel an order, please write in to us at email@example.com. We will try our best to help you out. We will only accept Cancellation requests upto 24 hours after order is placed.
In the case of an order being placed, but not processed/ approved by us we will Cancel such an order immediately and the entire amount is refunded. If a placed order is also processed, but is not shipped, we will be able to cancel the same and a full refund will be generated.
Please note that in all cases of approved Cancellations and Refunds, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) in 2 working days. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.